Adventure Brass was recorded at The Bridge in Los Angeles, a prominent scoring stage that has overseen a variety of television, film and game scoring projects since it's opening in 2010.
Starting out with LA's finest, the goal with this release was to create a true workhorse brass library that is first and foremost, fun to play.
Utilizing our Morph Stacking programming techniques, the Adventure patches allow you to perform lines "on-the-fly" without any keyswitching. Coupled with two intuitively-programmed attack variations, the ability to spontaneously craft bold brass melodies quickly has never been easier.
We recorded medium-sized sections; a dual-purpose group designed to treat equally-well to both unison and harmonic passages with believable transparency, even when crossfading between dynamic layers.
* Recorded at The Bridge in Los Angeles.
* Section sizes: 2 Trumpets, 4 Horns, 2 Trombones, 1 Tuba.
* Morph Stacking programming allows any note length to sound natural.
* Recorded in traditional seating arrangement.
* Adjustable Humanization feature.
* To Silence feature.
* Solo Trumpet Overlay feature.
* True playable repetitions for trumpets.
* Three microphone positions: Close, Room, Mixed.
* Recorded in 48khz / 24bit.
* 9.8 GB uncompressed (6.3 GB compressed NCW format).
* Compatible with Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (requires full version of Kontakt).
* Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader.
Horns Crossfade Patches
Horns Velocity Patches
Trumpets Crossfade Patches
Trumpets Velocity Patches
Trombones Crossfade Patches
Trombones Velocity Patches
Tuba Crossfade Patches
Tuba Velocity Patch
To Silence button: Allows the assigned Dynamic CC (default is 1, the modwheel) to bring the softest dynamic all the way down to silence. With it off, the softest dynamic will play at its full volume with the modwheel all the way down.
Humanization button: For those who like to quantize, this is a useful feature to help stagger the attack and release times of your MIDI. There are three settings to cycle through: Tight (randomizes MIDI up to 15 milliseconds), Natural (up to 30 milliseconds) and Loose (up to 60 milliseconds). Due to the nature of this feature, expect a little latency during playback.
Breakout patch selection: We included keyswitch patches strictly as a means of easily auditioning/selecting articulations, not for realtime keyswitching in the middle of a phrase. We recommend selecting an articulation at the beginning of your track and loading additional instances of Adventure Brass for more articulations.
Adventure/Majestic patches attack control: With all four sections, the Adventure and Majestic patches include two attack variations. Velocity 88 and below will trigger a staccatissimo attack (good for shorter notes), while 89 and above will trigger a staccato attack (good for longer notes).
Adventure/Majestic differences: The Adventure patches are intended for quicker, more propellant passages. Majestic patches are intended for broader, heavier lines.
Adventure Brass 1.1 Release Notes
* Adventure and Majestic Patches are now up to 2.5x more efficient with polyphony than the original versions.
* Included LITE patches of each instrument, which deactivates the release triggers and cuts down the overall polyphony count up to an additional 33% with the Adventure, Majestic and Sustain patches.
* Vastly-improved performance with Kontakt AU in Logic.